PS VITA APPS
Finally Youtube for Vita is here.
- Access you own Youtube account.
- HD video playback upto 720p.
- Recommended videos.
- Comments, History and Favourites sections all available.
Create your own profile and keep in touch with friends and family using the Facebook app for Vita.
- Tell your friends what you think right now with status updates.
- View your friends profiles and add and tag photos using the Vitas front and rear touchscreens.
- Send and recieve messages and make and recieve friend requests.
- Read through the news feed and see all your friends statuses.
The Twitter app for Vita requires a Twitter account to be used.
- Read or Compose your own tweets upto 140 characters in length.
- Find or follow anyone on Twitter whether friends or even celebrities
- Take photos using the Vitas front or rear facing cameras, or even add sceenshots from your favourite games to your tweets.
- Check out trending topics to see what people are talking about right now and get in on the conversations.
Stay in touch with friends and family on the go with Skype for Vita.
- Make Skype to Skype voice and video calls from Vita to Vita on the go.
- Make free calls using Skype to computers, smartphones or anyone using Skype apps.
- Take part in conferences calls and join the conversation with your friends or work.
- Please note that you will need a Skype account to use all these features.
A photo sharing app right here on your Vita.
- Keep up with your friends and add tags and comments to your photos.
- Upload and share your photos using the Vitas interactive touchscreen.
- Use the Vitas front and rear facing cameras and then upload them to Flickr.
- Connect to Flickr where ever you are using Wi-Fi or a 3G connection.